The Crit Comms Network is a free-to-join community of like-minded professionals working in the mission critical communications technology industry. The community provides a space to stay up-to-date with latest industry news, share thought leadership and exchange ideas. We actively encourage contributions to the community, but want to ensure that all community members feel able to express opinions in a safe and respectful way.
- Most of the community is visible to everyone, including non-members, so please remember that everyone can read what you post. Take care not to post anything which could negatively impact you or anyone implicated in what you are saying.
- Given the professional nature of this community, we ask that everyone conduct themselves in a professional manner and treat other community members and their opinions with respect. We hope this community can be a safe space for exchanging opinions, sharing concerns and raising new ideas which will benefit other members.
- Our discussion & collaboration room is designed to produce debates around key issues, but please avoid disrespect or rudeness if you do not agree with the comments being made. All contributions are moderated by the Crit Comms Network team, so if your comments are deemed unacceptable they will be removed.
- Please complete your profile in full, including a profile picture, job details, areas of interest etc. This will allow other members to trust and better understand who they are engaging with, and create more meaningful interactions.
- If you would like to upload articles, documents or video content, please contact your community manager Victoria Hart at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure all content you submit to be posted does not infringe any copyright restrictions, and all third party contributions are attributed as necessary. Content will only be published if it is relevant to the community and beneficial to other members. Anyone on the internet will be able to read your contribution once it has been published, not just members of the Crit Comms Network.
- Please do not post content which directly promotes commercial services. If you would like to do so, please get in touch about becoming an Industry Partner of the Network.
We look forward to welcoming you onboard and value your participation in the Crit Comms Network.
You can use our live chat function if you have any questions, and one of our team will reply as soon as possible.