Nearly half of UK police forces are now responding to demand via social media 24/7 and finding it more effective and efficient when integrated into an effective contact strategy.
Find out how the Social Media Operating Model is enabling policing to deliver service where the public expect us to be.
During this session, attendees will learn:
- Why the public now use social media to report emergencies
- How this can benefit control room teams in managing demand and incidents
- The positive impact on trust in the service
- How the different silos can work together to deliver a better service to the community
- Building a fully audited and accountable operating model